Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ritz Family Holiday party and Kyle's Xmas Photo shoot

This past weekend the Ritz Carlton had their Employee Christmas party.  We took Kyle and it was a fun-filled day of food, hot chocolate and Santa!

Kyle with one of Robert's co-workers.
Kyle in line for Santa... again! :-)

The whole family with Santa LOL

Then I decided to do a little photo shoot with Kyle and our Christmas tree!  It was so cute and I got to play around with my camera and learned how to take a picture with the tree's lights actually showing!

With a sleeping Mimi kitty during floor time :-)


I love this picture!



Learning what presents are.

I can't wait for his first Christmas!  It will be so memorable and I hope to take a ton of pictures.

1 comment:

born to fete said...

OH MY GOODNESS! i think i just shed a tiny tear. i miss you guys! kyle is still the most adorable baby on the planet!

oh, and we have 6 people in the book club total! I will email you that info in a bit.

merry christmas!