Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kyle is such an amazing baby.  He is so mellow and sweet.  Sometimes he gets loud and a little hyper.  He will literally scream with joy when he's feeling happy.  For the most part, though, he is so laid back and smiley.  It's so funny how even though he is so small, he totally has a definitive personality.  He enjoys the sound of a cough and a sneeze, it really makes him laugh; he likes his personal space-he sometimes hates it when he has too much in-your-face time.  Especially when the in-your-face time includes a loud voice LOL  He hates being cradled like a baby.  He likes being upright so that he can really look around.  When he's tired, he lets you know at first without crying- if you ignore his I'm-tired signs, he will then start crying. 

It sometimes surprises me how easy he is.  I think we are really spoiled!  We love him so much and are loving being our own little family.        


1 comment:

born to fete said...

oh my gosh!!! Seriously! Kyle is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen, ever!! All of his pictures are adorable! I am dying for you guys to come out here!! I just read your last few posts, since the gone hiking one, this is a great way to hear about little Kyle's days! At least Thanksgiving is around the corner! Love, me