Thursday, October 30, 2008

Marathon Man

Robert's been very much the marathon man lately!  During Half Moon Bay's Pumpkin Festival there was the annual Pumpkin Run, which Robert took part in.  Kyle and I were there at the finish line, of course, bright and early in the morning!
Here he is at the finish line... he was the only runner in tie-dye!




Then, one week later, he ran the Silicon Valley Marathon (he ran the 1/2 marathon.)  Kyle and I went along with my mom and dad.

Before the race.
The starting line in downtown San Jose (it was still dark out!  There were so many lights out though, that my flash didn't work very well LOL)


While Robert was running, we went out for breakfast!


It was REALLY sunny out so Kyle had to wear his little San Francisco hat my dad bought him :-)
Kyle with his grandpa!
After the race with his medal :-)  We're proud of Robert and all his running!!!
Kyle was exhausted after the race.  He fell asleep in his stroller on the walk back to the car from the finish line.  Hugging his armadillo doll... I named him Army.






No comments: