Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sonia's Wedding!






My cousin Sonia married Curt on Thursday, October 23, 2008.  It was a beautiful wedding!  And I was so honored that she asked me to sing at her ceremony.  The ceremony was family only and then they had a reception with all of their family and friends yesterday.  The reception was GORGEOUS with a view of the ocean, Montara mountain and the reception site itself was really, really pretty.  Sonia and Curt made a grand entrace-in a helicopter!  There was a huge field that is part of the venue that is for actual ceremonies and they landed there.  Not expected!  She looked sooooooo pretty and she wore a dress that my mom crocheted for her especially and she made a beautiful bride.  :-)  They are expecting a baby girl, Coral Ann Myers, in late January or early February of 2009.  I know our whole family is super happy for them!

No comments: