Wednesday, May 13, 2009

1st Mother's Day!

This past Sunday was my first Mother's Day!  In the morning I went to my Aunt Lupe and Uncle Tim's house for brunch.  My cousins Erika and Sonia were also there with their daughters, Elena and Coral.  This was Erika's 2nd Mother's Day and Sonia's 1st.  

It was really fun exchanging cards with everyone and getting flowers from Robert (roses), my dad (sunflowers), my mom (hydrandreas), my cousin Erika (tulips) and my cousin Vanessa (don't know what they're called, but they're yellow and cute!)  Robert had to work all day but we planned to go to Shiki Sushi afterwards.  Well, time passed by and it was too late for Shiki.  So, we had a lovely dinner at home consisting of Round Table Pizza, half veggie gourmet and half smokehouse pepperoni.  
Sonia with Kyle and Elena. 
Our beer while we waited for our pizza.
My and my boy!
Robert and Kyle.
Our family :-)

1 comment:

born to fete said...

i love your family pic!! we bought our tickets, so we will see you sooooon!