Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Natalie's Bridal Shower

Natalie had her bridal shower on May 2.  It was a lovely affair at her aunt's house in Burlingame and a good time was had by all :-)  Most of all by Natalie!  She is getting married on July 25 and I am her maid of honor.  I am so excited and happy for her.  She is my best friend for the past 10 years and has become like a sister to me.
Lingerie from her mom!
Kyle was the only boy at the party and all the girls wanted to hold him!  He fell asleep soon after this picture was taken.
I gave Natalie the whole set of these adorable outdoor plates!
I was making her rehearsal bouquet out of all the ribbons, flowers, bows, and crepe paper that came on the gifts!  I loved doing that!  

sitting pretty :-)
The finished bouquet!
The bridesmaids, minus Nicole
Kyle after his nap :-)

2 comments:

nats said...

You are the best! I love you!
love,
Natty

Kristin Joy said...

Nice pics.!! I got married last summer and my mom gifted me fabulous lingerie.