Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day hey day!

My parents had a Labor Day bbq yesterday and it was a fun day getting all together!


Kyle and I playing around in my parents' room.
Kyle sticking his little tongue out!  He's SO cute!!
Sitting on my parents' armchair
With cousin Elena
Again, playing with mommy!

Sitting in the grass in his Bumbo chair... i love it!  He looks like a cute old man sitting in his favorite armchair :-)





Vanessa and Elena... so gorgeous!


Now that Kyle is bigger, we have started using the Baby Bjorn when we go for walks.  Here are Daddy and Kyle all set for a walk downtown :-)  Kyle's wearing a Ritz Carlton hat :-)
 
 This is just a random picture of the antique furniture my mom gave me.  I LOVE it and it lets me display some of my favorite dishes :-)
I came home for lunch today, and this is what Kyle was doing.  I love how he takes command of the entire crib when he sleeps.  
He doesn't sit up on his own yet, so I had to snap this picture quickly!  He was on his way down while I took this LOL  

Talking :-)


No comments: