Saturday, September 6, 2008

We've taken a ton of pictures in the past couple of days, so here they are!


Mommy and Kyle :-)
This as good a family picture as we can get!
Feeding Kyle at Red Robin!
                                                   Kyle happy while wearing his cholo outfit my mom bought him LOL                                                                                                       
Smiley baby!  


Robert and Kyle iChatting with Uncle Alex in Houston.
My newest painting! 
My cousin Vanessa came over and put Kyle's face on a yearbook picture from the 1950's.  It's hilarious!
Tummy time!
Sitting on daddy's shoulders.
Having a moment.

I had Kyle sitting in his bouncy chair and suddenly I saw that Suzy was sitting on his lap while he was petting her!  We usually don't allow this, but it was so darn cute I had to snap this picture!

Tomorrow we'll be over at Debbie and Kit's house, which is seriously about a 5 minute walk from our house, for football and bbq.  I am so happy that Debbie, one of my best friends since 2nd grade, (22 years ago!), moved back to Half Moon Bay.  It's just how we thought it would be when we were little girls and we dreamed about hanging out together when we were grown up, with our husbands and kids... except in our dreams, we were next door neighbors.  It's the next best thing!

Love, us~

No comments: