Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nothing big has been going on lately.  We're both just working and taking care of Kyle; which is a lot of fun :-)
Here are some pictures we took in the past couple of days.  Kyle is so big now.  He weighs about 15 pounds, he has started laughing-not just a giggle here and there, but a full on crack up!  Especially if you play peek-a-book with him or kiss him under his chin :-)

Kyle and Daddy during dinner
Kyle sitting in the bumbo chair at Debbie and Kit's while we played Apples to Apples!
Another new painting of mine.
Kyle wearing his cute hoodie with ears before leaving the house.  
Fresh after a bath :-)

I made a candle light dinner tonight when I got home from work.  Robert is usually at work when I get home from work.  We hardly get to have a nice homey dinner together because of it.  Then on weekends, we usually eat at other people's houses or go out.  I love cooking for him and to have a nice sit down dinner together. :-)It made me feel like such a wife!  I had a busy afternoon-  I worked, then went grocery shopping right after.  I came home and unloaded the groceries.  I put a pot of water on the stove to boil, meanwhile I washed all the dishes, changed clothes, got Kyle and gave him a bath.  Dressed Kyle, put him in his little chair while I set the table and finished making dinner.  After dinner, I fed Kyle, put him in his pj's b/c his eyelids were starting to get heavy, and put him to bed.  Phew!  I know this is normal for most moms/wives, but I am still getting used to it :-)  

No comments: