Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Thursday, on my first day off, my cousins Erika and baby Elena, and Sonia along with baby Coral, and I went for a long walk with the strollers down Main Street, lunch at the Coffee Company, cappuccinos and cookies for dessert at Moonside Bakery afterwards, and then a cozy afternoon in the sunshine in my backyard.  It was a great day being together with our babies.  As we went down the street my cousin Sonia would say, in a funny, high-pitched voice, "Babies on parade!"  or "Mommies on parade!" 

She's funny.

Kyle laying back in his stroller, playing with his "cell phone" on our way to the Coffee Co.
Elena sitting peacefully while we dessert-ed at Moonside Bakery.
Coral, laying in my backyard.  She is about 7 weeks old now!
Sonia and Coral.
All three of the babies with Sonia and Erika in the background.

We plan on having more of these days in the near future!





No comments: