Friday, March 6, 2009

some new pics of Kyle

Kyle is growing up so darn fast!  He is crawling around all over the place, pulling himself up on the furniture, grabbing everything (luckily he always reaches up to hand me whatever it was that he picked up).  He is so much fun and we are enjoying every single day.  

Here are some pictures I've taken recently:

Kyle during lunch time
Kyle always holds his hands together like this.  I love it!  He has such cute hands.
I have him this little banana flavored baby snack that is flower shaped and when I put it in his mouth he held onto it with his lips and it looked like funny little fake teeth!  He had me laughing. 

The classic bath time mohawk LOL  He was taking a bath with Daddy.

2 comments:

born to fete said...

hahahahah! the mohawk picture and the snack picture is hilarious! i love it! hahah.

Aleyta said...

CUTIE PIE!!!!