Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kyle's first haircut

Kyle got his first haircut on Sunday, March 22!  Erika did it for him and he was such a good boy.  He didn't cry once and besides a little bit of moving and pulling away, he did a great job!  

We took a ton of pictures!

Unfortunately,  Robert went and deleted ALL the pictures off our camera... I really don't know why he did.  He asked me if his birthday pictures were on the computer already and when I said yes, he said he was going to delete them.  He says he asked me if all the pictures were on the computer but I don't remember that.  I do remember telling him that the all the videos were already on the computer.  Oh well... 

Not really oh well, I am pretty upset, actually!  Lately, he has been making videos and uploading them to youtube.com; when I asked if he had uploaded all the pictures of Kyle he said he hadn't-I don't know why he couldn't have uploaded them, as well, since he was uploading his video anyway.  And his videos are just of him talking to the camera regarding some reality tv celebrity.  So now, all his reality tv videos are saved, but not the priceless pictures of Kyle.  

Okay, I'm done. LOL   Seriously.  I know he didn't do it on purpose.

So I have at least ONE picture of Kyle's freshly done haircut.
Doesn't he look SO cute?

1 comment:

born to fete said...

OMG! that is the cutest thing on the planet! We all (alex, me, cali) LOVE it! soooo adorable!