Sunday, February 1, 2009

*

Today was really great.  We went to Debbie and Kit's to watch the game and had such a fun time.  Debbie and I talked a lot of wedding, which I love, and the boys drank beer, ate wings, and watched the game.  I usually do not like wings, but Kit's are awesome!  Debbie and I talked about a possible trip to New York City where we could use Robert's Ritz hook up and stay at the Ritz Carlton Central Park.  I am so serious about going because I haven't been since 2002 and REALLY NEED to go back :-)  

It was a fun day, and when we got back, we put Kyle to bed, then sat in our backyard and cuddled, talked, and looked up at the stars.  Such a great way to end the day and weekend. :-)

2 comments:

Ali said...

Tyler has the same Snoopy shirt as Kyle!!

Aleyta said...

Nothing better than cuddling with your loved one!! xoxo