Monday, February 2, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Aleyta, so here are my answers!

I am tagging Natalie!

respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog add one more question of your own.

1. What were you doing and who were you with at 9:59 PM on Friday night? Winding down since the baby had gone to bed and all the chores were done. I wind down by watching one my DVR’d reality shows and crocheting/knitting.
2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading? I am re-reading Confessions of a Shopaholic. I love Becky!
3. Do you nap a lot? Not a lot at all. If I do nap, it’s by accident and I usually wake up thinking, “what the heck happened?!” If I’m up, I’m up.
4. Who was the last person you hugged? Baby Kyle when I went home for lunch
5. What is your current obsession/addiction? Collecting antique dessert plates, coffee mugs, serving bowls- all in my fave shade of robin’s egg blue-to put in my antique hutch
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? “I was tagged!”
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? My blog, friends’ blogs, facebook, and sephora.com.
8. What was the last item you bought? Philosophy face exfoliation stuff.
9. What is your most challenging goal? Lose weight!
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? HMB or New York City
12. Something you are looking forward to this month: getting bridesmaids dresses for Debbie’s wedding
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: makeup! (bad on my wallet). For food, probably Mexican food at my grandma’s house.
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? Right now, it’s my new necklace from Target-(not clothes b/c see #9 LOL)
15. Favorite memory within the past week: my entire family getting together for Elena’s 1st b-day
16. Name one thing you can not live with out: Robert and Kyle, my family
17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle? I have really curly hair so not TOO many options to copy celebs except for in 2004 when I had my hair relaxed and I wanted Ashlee Simpson’s hair
18. If you could pick one ingredient or spice to describe you what would it be and why? Cinnamon, because I’m sweet with a certain spicyness!
19. Next purchase in the near future? I wish I could say a house!

4 comments:

Aleyta said...

I love shopaholic!!! My friend and I use their nicknames w/ a latin twist. I'm Bexa and she's Suza!!! hahaha. xxoo

Eugenia & Robert said...

That is cute! I can't wait for the movie. I have thought it should be a movie from the first time I read it. I love Shopaholic, too!!

Aleyta said...

but did you know it takes place in NY, not London?? Don't they know half the humor is the british way of life?? Geeze :) xxoo

Eugenia & Robert said...

I did see that! I was sad!! Plus, now they can't do a sequel where she moves to NY!