Thursday, February 12, 2009

SF Station Music Gallery: NoFX

On Tuesday night Robert and I went to see NOFX at Slims in SF.  Robert LOVES NOFX and he had an awesome time and was in the mosh pit the whole time.  I declined to participate and opted to stay nearer to the back.  Even so, I still got mauled over by some guys pushing their way to the front really quickly and I got beer spilled all over my back.  But even so, I still had a great time, too!  The energy was very high and they were not only great musicians, but super hilarious, too!  

We bought some patches to sew onto t-shirts for Kyle.  I asked the guy selling shirts and such if they had anything in baby sizes.  That's when he gave me the patch idea!  So I can't wait to make Kyle one.  He will look so cute!  

On a Kyle note, he is trying to crawl at all times, but mostly, he just scoots around on his bottom!  He scoots best with no socks or pants on, just a diaper.  And does he scoot back fast!  It's the funniest thing.  I will try to post a video of it.  He also gives "hi-fives" now!

This weekend, since I have Friday and Monday off, all three of us are going to go to Sacramento and stay with Natalie and Ryen.  I can't wait!  I miss my best friend like crazy!!  

Here is a link to a picture that was taken of us at the NOFX show by SFStation.com.

SF Station Music Gallery: NoFX

Posted using ShareThis

4 comments:

Aleyta said...

Fun! Did you guys take BART? The photo is super cute. I'm jealous you have 2 days off!xxoo

Eugenia & Robert said...

Thank yoU! No, we just drove in. It's in the SOMA-ish area so it was easy to get to. I know! I am so happy that today is my Friday!

born to fete said...

that is SUCH a good picture of you guys! i went to the nofx concert with alex and josh, but I too stayed in the back! It was so crazy.

ps we really can't wait for video of kyle!

nats said...

I freakin' love the hat you made Coral. You are so good!! It sounds like you guys are having so much fun! I can't wait to see all three of you guys!!! I'm looking forward to a high 5 from the K man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!