Friday, February 13, 2009

caps

I have been on a total knitting kick lately.  I've stopped into the two knitting stores on the Coastside to buy some nicer yarn.  I went to Fengari, a yarn store on Main Street, and bought this pretty blue yarn.  It's really soft.  I had to ball up the skein myself.  I used a chair to help me.  


The finished product:  Kyle looks cute!
 
I also made this hat for baby Coral.  I knit the hat and crocheted the flower and attached it to the hat.  This yarn is 100% organic cotton and I bought at the new yarn store in Princeton.

3 comments:

Aleyta said...

oh holy. You're awesome! I wish I had the patience for that...
Good Job!!! xxoo

Ali said...

Next time I come to the Bay Area you are going to teach me how to knit! I already have needles and yarn I just need to learn how.....

Eugenia & Robert said...

I totally will! It's really fun!