Thursday, July 3, 2008

date night

Tonight was a fun date night for Robert and I.  We left Kyle with my mom, and off we went for dinner (Red Robin-Robert loves their hamburgers), drinks (O'Neill's pub in downtown San Mateo) and a movie (wall-E).  We had a great time together and while Kyle was the main topic of conversation for us, it was nice to be able to have a night as a couple.  It's so easy to get wrapped up in taking care of the baby and being parents and forget that we are two people in love!  I love dating-getting pretty before leaving the house; holding hands; having Robert put his arm around me when we sit next to each other; and, of course, kissing. :-)  

Here are pictures from our dating days :-)



I'll close with a Kyle picture because 1) he's cute and 2) because of all the dates we went on and time we spent together, we got married, and we had him!



Love, 
Robert, Eugenia, Kyle, and Mimi!

No comments: