Thursday, July 31, 2008

The other day I put this really cute button up shirt on Kyle, and he looked like a little man!!  It was adorable!  He is already growing up so quickly.  He holds his head up by himself, and smiles, baby talks, baby yells (he got that from his mommy hehehe  I'm a really loud person sometimes) and now he actually is starting to giggle.  It's adorable.  
I LOVE this picture :-)  

We then gave him a bath and he looked so cute in his little hooded towel.




I finally finished a second embroidered one-sie.  It was supposed to be for Elena, but since she's six months old now and the one-sie I started was a 3 month one-sie, I decided to give it to Kyle.  I went and bought a pack of 6-9 month one-sie and have now started making one for Elena.  It's this same design by in girly colors. :-)

 

No comments: