Saturday, July 19, 2008

Suzy Bee, Kyle and Daddy, new piece of art....

Our new kitten, whom I like to call Suzy Bee, is really adorable and sweet.  She loves to cuddle and purrs like there's no tomorrow.  She is really active and LOVES to play.  

Yesterday morning, Robert and Kyle were sleeping next to each other, and I thought it to be the sweetest thing ever!  I love taking these sleeping pictures!

I went to a store on Main Street in downtown HMB called, Tu Pueblo.  They sell artesania mexicana-mostly Day of the Dead themed items, Loteria themed item, Frida Kahlo themed items, and lots of beautifully hand made and hand painted pottery.  I wanted to have my mom choose something that she loved for her birthday.  She chose a gorgeous, large, oval serving platter.  It was hand painted and really ornate with tons of bright colors.  I started looking around for something to have in our house and I found the cutest little sort of shadow-box type frame.
   
In the heart, it says "Siempre Juntos," together forever.  It's really cute and I can't wait to find the perfect spot for it. :-)

Tonight Robert and I are going to celebrate our one year anniversary by going to the Ritz Carlton in San Francisco.  We're planning on swimming all day, then going out for a great dinner somewhere... it looks like we're going to a southern bbq place in SF called Big Nate's.  Robert misses his bbq!  hopefully it lives up to his standards! hehe  

Love, Robert, Eugenia, Kyle, Mimi, and Suzy Bee!

No comments: