Monday, July 7, 2008

I made it!!

My future-sister-in-law Melissa made Kyle the cutest burp cloth.  She embroidered it using iron-on patters from Sublime Stitching.  It was so adorable that I copied her and bought some of the iron-on patterns from the cutest yarn/craft store in Burlingame called Yarn, Paper Scissors .  I bought the Dia de los Muertos patterns, the Flower Power patterns, and the Rock 'n Roll patterns.  I used the Rock 'n Roll drum set pattern and embroidered it onto a plain white one-sie.  It's not too bad for my first time and it looks really cute on Kyle!! (The "X" at the top are drum sticks... just in case you couldn't tell hehe)



Can't wait to make another one that is well done... but for now, I'm proud of my work! :-)


1 comment:

born to fete said...

this is so cute! i'm so glad you picked up more sublime patterns, i love that you can customize and spice them up a bit. i made kyle a little onesie with an alien in a spaceship on it. i'll try and send a package soon!