Thursday, July 17, 2008

Party time!

We had a little get together at our place on Sunday.  I was finally able to upload the pictures today.  It was a really fun day and of course, we had Robert on the karaoke machine and he was totally hilarious.  Kyle pretty much slept throughout the entire party but he was still a big hit with everyone because he's really, really cute! :-)  
Kyle sleeping! :-)
Dan the Man!
Kyle earlier in the day.

My love :-)
Vanessa and Paige.

My daddio coming through our back door.
Debbie and Kit:  They are getting married next year and asked me to be a bridesmaid!  I can't wait!! :-) 
I love this beer-not only because it tastes good, but also because I love the bottle!
Robert singing his sweet little heart out!
Amber and her baby, Piper.  Erika in the background throwing up a peace sign!
My aunt, Lupe, having a tostada.
Erika and Dan's baby, Elena, looking oh so cute!  (our current camera takes really blurry pictures sometimes... )  
Abuelita fixing her tostada.  
My uncle Tim and cousin Sonia.
Spencer and Dan-they were saving the earth a bit earlier while playing Halo :-)

And of course, some of the food!
My mom knows how to make a fruit platter look gorgeous!
 Guac!
 Salsa verde y roja!

Love, Robert, Eugenia, Kyle, Mimi the cat, and also our new addition to the family, Susan B. Anthony Campos, our little kitten!  She is constantly moving so I'm not able to get a clear picture of her, but here she is!

1 comment:

born to fete said...

hey lady! i can make you some hair pins! i'll send them along soon, with the rest of the goodies. your party looks like it was fun! the new kitty is so cute, and of course kyle is as cute as ever! I can't wait to get my first hug!